How Can I Get Rid Of A Swarm Of Bees?
Have you just discovered a swarm of bees, and just need rid of them?
Find out more:
1. Not all bees are collectable.
The following swarms can’t be collected:-
- swarms inside buildings, particularly if they need building work to gain access to them e.g. removing ceilings;
- swarms which have congregated well above head height;
- non-honeybee species;
- swarms which are in dangerous places e.g. near an electricity sub-station or pylons.
2. For a swarm of bees in the Wantage area, your first point of contact is the Vale and Downland Beekeepers Association.
3. For elsewhere in the UK try the BBKA.