Are You Looking For Bee Products?
If the answer is YES you’ve come to the right place.
Beehive Yourself! is a company who are big into honeybees.
In fact we have two apiaries (a place where we keep hives): one on the Berkshire Downs and the other in the market town of Wantage, in southern Oxfordshire, England.
We wanted Beehive Yourself! to reach beyond local customers and more specifically to food-lovers and natural-cosmetics users.
We like to think our customers crave the authentic, they appreciate quality, and covet the handmade.
So we built this website to make our wares accessible to a larger audience.
What Do We Sell?
Beehive Yourself! sells:
pure local honey,
And you can be confident when you buy from Beehive Yourself! that our:
- honey is pure, local and unpasteurised;
- pure beeswax come from our hives;
- handmade honey soap uses our pure local beeswax and honey, and is fragranced with an essential oil;
- beeswax balm is made with our pure local beeswax and is fragranced with an essential oil.
We Didn’t Stop There:
Our customers told us that they needed low cost way of receiving their orders.
We listened to them and have two solutions:
- Free Shipping Over £30;
- Click and Collect
- If you live in the Wantage area, we provide free delivery.
A bit more on Click and Collect:
Make a purchase on our online shop and choose ‘click and collect’, and drop by and pick up your items. This way you save on postage.